HOW TO KEEP THE BODY OUTSIDE
Having 7-8 hours of quality sleep a day can help maintain health.
Everyone has the desire to live longer so that they can be with their family for a long time and achieve the successes they want to achieve. And no one has aspirations to suffer from heart disease, stroke, diabetes mellitus, liver problems, lung problems and cancer. Then how do you stay healthy and fit? So that you can manage your exercise schedule and diet please visit the official website here metaboost
Here are some habits that can help you live longer:
Do physical activity
According to research shows that doing light activity already has health benefits. However, physical activity that is stronger until the body sweats, such as jogging, swimming, cycling can provide greater benefits. For greater benefits, you can do regular physical activity for at least 30 minutes every day. Physical activity is not only beneficial for health but is also a way to socialize or gather with family.
Choose physical activities that can be used to prevent boredom, reduce stress levels, and have a low risk of injury. The physical activity chosen must also be adjusted to age and health conditions. Starting physical activity preferably by warming up first and ending with cooling down. If the goal of physical activity is to lose weight, additional physical activity is needed, not only sports but all activities undertaken. Daily activities such as choosing to use the stairs instead of using the elevator / lift, using a bicycle to get to work or school.
Eat healthy foods
- Fruits and vegetables are one of the ingredients of a healthy diet. It is recommended that everyone consume a minimum of five different servings of vegetables and fruit every day. One serving is about one hand grip.
- One-third of food servings in a day must have a flour composition, such as cereal, bread, potatoes, rice, or noodles. Whole grain cereal or whole wheat bread is healthier than other low-fiber foods.
- Limiting consumption of foods high in fat such as cheese, fatty meats, full cream milk, fried foods, butter, etc.
- Consume 2-3 servings of fish every week, at least 1 serving is fish that contain omega-3 such as salmon or tuna.
- Consume lean meat or poultry.
- Using vegetable oil to process fried foods.
- Limiting the use of salt in foods and limiting eating that is salty.
Controlling emotional conditions
Healthy living in it also requires emotional health and adequate rest. A good mood can lower the risk of stress or anxiety. The occurrence of stress and anxiety can reduce the quality and quantity of a person’s sleep. Controlling stress or anxiety can be done by increasing positive energy in oneself, such as doing meditation and yoga. Finding ways to please yourself after work such as hanging out with friends, going to a reflexology massage, or enjoying time reading a book can help reduce stress levels.
If you are a smoker then making the decision to choose to quit smoking is the most effective action that can be done to reduce the risk of suffering from disease in the future. Smoking can increase the risk of lung cancer, heart disease and stroke. Health benefits can be felt immediately after quitting smoking.
Improve sleep quality
Having 7-8 hours of quality sleep a day can help maintain health. Here are some tips for dealing with poor sleep quality and quantity:
- Don’t watch television or computer 2 hours before bed.
- Television and computer light can stimulate or signal the body to wake up.
- Not doing strenuous exercise before bed.
- Doing light stretches to help reduce stress levels.
- Take a hot shower.
- Bathing using hot water can help reduce stress levels so that it can improve sleep quality.
- Set a sleep schedule
- Creating a sleep schedule and taking the commitment to comply can lower your risk of developing insomnia.
Stop consuming alcohol
Excessive alcohol consumption can cause health problems. Adverse effects that can occur due to excessive alcohol use are:
- Disorders of organs such as the pancreas, liver, kidneys, stomach, heart
- Increase the risk of diabetes complications
- Disorders of the oral organs, causing slurred speech
- Disorders of the body’s coordination system
- Experiencing hallucinations
- Impaired fertility
- Have birth defects
We are what we do. If what we do is live a healthy life, we will get health. I choose to live healthily in order to live longer.